ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Wave Warp's Wave Height attribute not woking with keyframes on adjustment layer

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff HauserWave Warp's Wave Height attribute not woking with keyframes on adjustment layer
by on Jul 25, 2015 at 10:49:14 am

I'm stumped. I set a couple keyframes for the "wave height" attribute of the Wave Warp effect, but the keyframes are being ignored on my adjustment layer. Just to trouble shoot, I tried a simple keyframed fast blue on the same adjustment layer and that worked, and I tried keyframing the wave height on a single clip and that worked. Screenshots included at both keyframe locations. Notice how the effect is still at a wave height of 10 even though it should be 0.

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: Wave Warp's Wave Height attribute not woking with keyframes on adjustment layer
by on Jul 25, 2015 at 10:51:16 pm

I just tried it: does not work on an AL.
Workaround would be nest the section and add warp to nest.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Jeff HauserRe: Wave Warp's Wave Height attribute not woking with keyframes on adjustment layer
by on Jul 26, 2015 at 7:18:45 am

Good to know it's not me.

I'm not that versed in Premiere, so can you give me a hint as to how to nest the section? I did a different workaround of simply exporting the section, but I'm sure your idea is better.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]