ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Warp Stabilizer makes Playback/Exporting impossible

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan OConnorWarp Stabilizer makes Playback/Exporting impossible
by on Jul 22, 2015 at 7:50:32 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to stabilize 20 second clips of a macro video, but every time I use Warp Stabilizer the playback feature doesn't work, everything takes days to render, and thus I can't export anything because it seriously takes forever for a 20 second clip.

Are there certain settings you're meant to have in order to use this feature properly? I'm new to video editing, but have tried doing this at my work computer and 2 personal computers and each one has this issue (all of them also run different versions of Premiere Pro).

I need to export the final video to a 1:1 resolution, if that matters.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Dave AndradeRe: Warp Stabilizer makes Playback/Exporting impossible
by on Jul 23, 2015 at 4:55:59 am

What type of footage do you have? Is it *.mov" footage from a Canon?
What are your settings in Warp Stabilizer? Are you making any adjustments or are you using the default Subspace warp.

It does take a little while, but I did a 20 second clip myself this evening, and it didnt take ages, and it played back just fine. However, you did mention that you are new to this. After you apply the effect, is the bar above it red? You can render the clip in the timeline and it should play normally.

If you grab the play heads and surround the clip with them, and hit enter, it will render it for you. Then when you perform the overall render for the whole timeline, it should be much shorter. (in render time)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]