ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro will only export parts of my sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Samuel ChamaletPremiere Pro will only export parts of my sequence
by on Jul 16, 2015 at 7:59:45 am

Hello everyone !

So I juste tried to export my new project in H264, and for some reasons, two parts of my 5:30 sequence won't render. They show up as this :

The first part that doesn't render is a 5 seconds title I made in After Effects that comes up just after the first sequence. What's weird is that i got two other clips i edited in after effects, and one more title and they all work perfectly fine. The second one is just a sequence with no editing on any other software what's so ever, but it shows up the same, and i have no idea why. Their common point is that i can see them in the timeline when i playback, but when i pause it only shows black.

If you could save my life, i would be so grateful.... I hope my english is understandable,

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Chris TompkinsRe: Premiere Pro will only export parts of my sequence
by on Jul 16, 2015 at 5:58:39 pm

A couple of things to try;

Copy all footage to a new sequence.
Export direct from Pr instead of queue send to Me.
Render out the AE clips first and import them into the edit.

Chris

Return to posts index

Samuel ChamaletRe: Premiere Pro will only export parts of my sequence
by on Jul 16, 2015 at 6:26:15 pm

Thanks for the reply :)

I actually fixed it : I still don't know why, but for some reasons the colorista III plug-in made this happen. I just deleted the effect layer that was on these clips and it completely fixed the render issue... So I had to find another way to color grade th├Ęse shots, which was pretty annoying, but well, if this problem ever happends to anyone, this might help :)

Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]