ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Why wont any new fonts I install in Windows appear under Title in Premiere?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave AndradeWhy wont any new fonts I install in Windows appear under Title in Premiere?
by on Jul 10, 2015 at 6:44:27 am

Windows 7 machine. PP 2015, but was happening in 2014. The list of fonts available for Titles is MUCH smaller than with any other options for fonts. Why? And how do I expand that list?

No other screen/application has an issue. Is "Title" limited to only those fonts? I find that strange.

Return to posts index

Tim KolbRe: Why wont any new fonts I install in Windows appear under Title in Premiere?
by on Jul 10, 2015 at 8:29:38 pm

What sort of fonts are you installing? It should see standard-compliant fonts…some of the free/shareware stuff can be a little sketchy...

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Video Producer at I-CAR

Return to posts index

Ht DavisRe: Why wont any new fonts I install in Windows appear under Title in Premiere?
by on Jul 15, 2015 at 2:20:10 am

True-type fonts usually are more compatible. Open type fonts can have issues on occasion, based on the encoding program used. Conversion usually fixes any issues and conforms a font to the standard space.

Also, you need to make certain you installed the fonts correctly, so you may want to check your registry for the fonts. Google it. If you can't find the fonts there, you need to try reinstalling them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]