ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro "Audio not found at 00" among other audio errors

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian SeelPremiere Pro "Audio not found at 00" among other audio errors
by on Jul 8, 2015 at 8:35:20 pm

This may have been an issue with CC2014, but I don't remember it until working with 4K XAVC-I (from sony Fs7) and the internal audio from those clips. Every 7 sec. or so, the audio drops out and this little warning pops up. These are not long clips, but premiere seems to be struggling with conforming the tracks, it takes a relatively long time, maybe several seconds for a minute long clip to conform. I'm also experiences a sharp audio spike intermittently during timeline playback. These spikes appears to be random and are not generated by the timeline audio, which is all within normal range.

Here is a screenshot of the error on the timeline: 9031_audioerrorpremierepro.jpg.zip

Working on a MBP 2013, 16GB ram, NVIDIA 1GB GPU. Assets are being accessed via thunderbolt on a G-tech RAID-0 8-TB enclosure.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Is it a driver/setting/compatibility issue? Its very annoying and hard on the ears.

Return to posts index

jj casasRe: Premiere Pro "Audio not found at 00" among other audio errors
by on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:43:46 pm

Am just chiming in here as well that I have been experiencing the same problem with the "Audio not found at 00" message. Also, when I try to look at the waveform of an audio file in the souce monitor, it doesn't display it. Been restarting the program and while the waveforms are back, it'll just dissappear and display the message again. Sigh.

Return to posts index

Mike AllenRe: Premiere Pro "Audio not found at 00" among other audio errors
by on Aug 28, 2015 at 9:14:30 pm

Yes, I get the same error using Premiere CC 2015. This is serious. I can't submit my tutorial videos with missing audio. I am on Win 7 64bit....

Return to posts index

Mike BuckhoutRe: Premiere Pro "Audio not found at 00" among other audio errors
by on Sep 11, 2015 at 7:10:30 pm

I have similar errors and audio popping problems. They tend to be more prevalent when I am running low on RAM and generally taxing the system at more than a minimum amount. This is with playback of HD MXF files (50Mbit XAVC) on a 2013 MacPro 6x3.33, 32GB RAM, off an OWC 4TB Raid 0 Thunderbolt enclosure.

I suspect having a separate scratch drive for the audio would solve the issue but I have not tried it yet.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]