ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro cc 2015 does not showing the source settings of sony f55 raw media?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mauricio FrancoPremiere Pro cc 2015 does not showing the source settings of sony f55 raw media?
by on Jul 6, 2015 at 7:03:44 pm

I have a clip shot in sony f55 raw, and when i want to change the color space that has been used for the file, the source settings does not enable to modify that, please help!

Return to posts index

Peter GarawayRe: Premiere Pro cc 2015 does not showing the source settings of sony f55 raw media?
by on Jul 6, 2015 at 8:17:56 pm

Hello Mauricio,

I responded to your other post. I'll copy my response here as well as I'm sure others we have this question.

New to Premiere Pro CC 2015 is having Source Settings as a Master Clip effect. Here's a link that gives further details about Master Clip effects.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/master-clip-effects.html

I've copied what would be useful for you below. Let me know if you have any troubles or questions. Best!

Adjust Source Settings using the Effect Controls panel

For RED, ARRI, CinemaDNG, DPX, and Sony F65 media files, you can adjust Source Settings by using the Master tab in the Effect Controls panel.

Load a master clip in the Source monitor, and adjust Source Setting parameters, like while balance, saturation, and exposure. You can save the adjusted Source Settings as an Effect Preset to easily apply the same settings to other clips.

You can also copy Source Settings from one clip to another, or to multiple clips. For example, you can adjust Source Settings on one clip, and apply the same settings by copy-pasting the settings to a multiple selection of other project items.

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

John MitchellRe: Premiere Pro cc 2015 does not showing the source settings of sony f55 raw media?
by on Jan 11, 2016 at 3:44:05 am

That's great and thanks for the information but what if I just want to interpret a clip as having a different colorspace to the project?

eg what if I have some clips shot in full swing but the project is 709? And premiere hasn't compensated automatically. And the clip is not one of the aforementioned types.

I don't want to apply a LUT as multicam tends to stutter and become unusable if you do that, I just want to do what I can do in AE and change the source's colorspace.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]