ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Reappearing deleted Keyframes - Timeremapping.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martijn de BoerReappearing deleted Keyframes - Timeremapping.
by on Jul 6, 2015 at 2:32:35 pm

I haven't found any other users with the same problem, so I probably do something wrong.

When I wanted to apply a Warp Stabilizer effect to two clips in a sequence I got the message: "Warp Stabilizer and Time remapping can't be used on the same clip."
And indeed the clip had Speed keyframes in there. I don't want to do any time or speed adjustments, so I deleted the keyframes, and re-analyzed the Warp Stab successfully. All normal so far.

But!, When I close and re-open the project the deleted keyframes are back and the Warning-banner returns! In fact all of my clips apprear to have time-remapping keyframes.

A few other clips have the warp-stab applied and although they also have similar keyframes Premiere doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Martijn dB

Info:
Premiere Pro CC 8.0.1
In fact clips mentioned above are segments of a multicam clip made of nesed sequences. That might be relevant alhough direct clips also recreate the timeremapping keyframes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]