ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Audio link issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Claudia GabrielaAudio link issue
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 7:46:11 pm
Last Edited By Claudia Gabriela on Jun 25, 2015 at 7:58:36 pm

Hey guys,
So I'm working on Premiere Pro CC. I have a project where I imported multiple projects' sequences into to create one big show.

After doing this, I saw that on the bottom right it said "Conforming ____" For each of the mts files that were part of the projects I was importing. There was some sort of conform error, and now the audio is all screwed up on the ORIGINAL Premiere projects. The part where the audio screwed up is repeating over and over through the rest of the video file... I started these projects on an older version of CC and had to move to a newer computer with a newer version of CC. No, i cannot go back and work on the older version, as per my client.

I've tried making the media go offline then relinking, emptying the media cache, and reimporting the file... but if i delete it, the clip disappears.....

Is there any way to fix this issue? The original projects are all screwed up and I have no answer for my client as to how this happened or how I can even fix it.

I'm working with C300 footage.

Return to posts index

Todd DaytonRe: Audio link issue
by on Oct 26, 2015 at 9:51:22 pm

Hi Claudia,

Did you ever find a solution to this. I just encountered the same issue when migrating C100 footage from another system. The sequence is cut but the audio has the same relinking error you encountered.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]