ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Clip Mixer - All tracks default back to Left Channel

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don WellmanAudio Clip Mixer - All tracks default back to Left Channel
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 6:26:02 pm

Since updating to the CC 2015 version, I've had this anomaly where all the audio tracks in my multicam sequence appear in the left-hand channel (-100). I manually reset them to 0, but after restarting my computer (macbook pro 15" retina) they are stuck back in the left-hand channel again. Anyone else ever encounter this problem?

Don Wellman

Return to posts index

Kevin MonahanRe: Audio Clip Mixer - All tracks default back to Left Channel
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 8:16:02 pm

Hi,
Is this an updated project or a new CC 2015 project? If it's updated, does a fresh project with new multicam sequences behave the same way?

Thanks,
Kevin

Return to posts index

Don WellmanRe: Audio Clip Mixer - All tracks default back to Left Channel
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 9:17:59 pm

I created this as a new project in CC 2015, imported footage from three cameras, created the multicam sequences, then saved and closed the project.

When I opened the project again - two days later - to begin my edit, the audio in just one of the sequences had this left-channel defect. I corrected the problem using the Audio Clip Mixer and saved the project. After restarting the computer, the audio for all three cameras was once again all playing in the left-hand channel.

[I also captured separate audio from the house P/A system - imported, and synched it manually. This track (#7), as you can see in my screen capture, is displaying and playing properly.]

Don Wellman

Return to posts index

Kevin MonahanRe: Audio Clip Mixer - All tracks default back to Left Channel
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 9:19:26 pm

Thanks, Don. Let me investigate this issue.

Kevin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]