ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Adobe Premier CS6 Export / Media question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William KramerAdobe Premier CS6 Export / Media question
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 2:34:28 pm

Hey All, I'm a newbie with Adobe Premier Pro, so I hope this question hasn't been asked over and over. Just finished my first editing project and I'm having trouble getting my title sequence, created in APP to export with the entire video. My title sequence, created in APP is only about 3 to 4 seconds and it and my entire video preview perfectly, however, when I finalize everything and go to Export > Media and go through the proper settings, my title sequence is missing from the final, finished edit. I've locked all of my tracks, the main video plus it's audio track + two additional audio tracks and the two times I've exported the project, the only thing missing is the entire title sequence. What am I doing wrong? I desperate to figure this out, so I wanted to ask for your help. Thanks

Return to posts index

Jeff PuleraRe: Adobe Premier CS6 Export / Media question
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 6:44:52 pm

Make sure you are exporting the Sequence and not the Clip. I think I've seen posts similar to yours in the past. See if GPU rendering is on or off, try reversing setting once. Upgrade graphics card drivers.

Good luck, this is weird

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Post removed by author on Jun 25, 2015 at 7:49:36 pm.

William KramerRe: Adobe Premier CS6 Export / Media question
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 7:51:47 pm

Thank you so much for your help Jeff. I finally figured out that I wasn't saving the entire sequence, thanks to your response. Didn't go through enough steps when exporting, noob mistake. A video that I found online regarding exporting a sequence really helped. Thanks again !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]