ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Isaac BarkerAdobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Jun 22, 2015 at 7:09:03 pm

I am having an issue with Media Encoder CC 2015. When I encode a video from Premiere Pro using the Queue/Media Encoder all of my Lumetri color correction does not show up on the final encoded video.

When I use the export from Premiere Pro option and not Media Encoder I get all of my Lumetri color correction.

It is quite irritating that the encoder doesn't work, because I like to be able to keep working in Premiere while other videos are encoding.

More information regarding the video, my computer and settings.

Camera used: Canon 5d Mark ii (1920 x 1080)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680
Processor: 6-Core i7
Ram: 24 Gigs DDR3
Sequence Settings: 1920 x 1080, Canon DSLR 24fps
Lumetri Color (SL Clean Punch HDR (Universal) added to an Adjustment Layer.
Media Encoder Settings: H.264, YouTube 1080P, CBR 16

Return to posts index

Tom AbrayRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Jun 26, 2015 at 11:49:43 am

I have the same issue. It's quite annoying to find that the colour correction isn't included in the render after waiting 1.5 hours.

Return to posts index

cody belweRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Jul 25, 2015 at 1:39:02 am

Hey guys,

It's been a little over a month since you all have posted however the solution is pretty simple. You need to take your LUTs folder from C;/Adobe Premiere Pro/Lumetri and copy/paste it into C;/Adobe Media Encoder/Lumetri

Hopefully that makes sense.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 9:36:48 pm
Last Edited By Duke Sweden on Aug 5, 2015 at 12:31:17 am

Just did what you said. I don't have time to try and render something right now, but I noticed I was just overwriting an existing LUTs folder with the same sub-folders. Is that right?

UPDATE: Just rendered the video that gave me problems before with Media Encoder and it's still giving a bad render. If I use Premiere Pro to render it comes out correct. Any other ideas?

Return to posts index

Emrys RobertsRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Aug 30, 2015 at 8:42:44 pm

Just wanted to say for anyone else that views this thread because of the Lumetri color issue; Cody's solution works. Basically when you install new Looks or LUTS in Premiere on Mac, it only installs it for Premiere. You need to copy for files over to Media Encoders Application Folder.

To Access it, go to Applications>Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015>Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.app. Right Click on the app and choose Show Package Contents. Then you'll be able to find the Lumetri folder and follow Cody's instructions. Do this same action to find the Lumetri Folder for Premiere Pro.

Hope this helps anyone else that runs into this issue.

Return to posts index

Quincy LedbetterRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Nov 20, 2015 at 2:39:09 pm

This totally worked for me. Thank you!

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Nov 21, 2015 at 6:31:32 pm

Didn't someone some other time mention that you should uncheck "Import Sequences Natively" under the General tab of Preferences, in the "Premiere Pro" section? That having that checked would also cause the sequence to be imported into Encoder minus the color corrections made to it?

Return to posts index

Matt AndersonRe: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Rendering Bug
by on Nov 23, 2015 at 3:55:57 pm

The latest Premiere and Encoder patches have fixed the Lumetri bugs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]