ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Direct Link to Adobe Speed Grade breaking morph Cut

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Austin AlbertDirect Link to Adobe Speed Grade breaking morph Cut
by on Jun 19, 2015 at 6:20:52 pm

Hey all,

Been having an odd issue with morph cut and was wondering if it has been happening to other people and if there is a solution. I'm running the most up to date CC package with premiere and speed grade, and if I have a project file that I wish to take into adobe speed grade, it works just as it usually does, however when I go back to my premiere project after making my color corrections all of my morph cut effects seem to be broken by the switch in programs.

This specific project I have about 10+ sequences and whenever I edit a single sequence in speed grade EVERY morph cut in the entire project reads "Failure: Can't apply to a single clip." And the only way I've found to fix this is to delete the morph cut and re-apply and re-render.

I was wondering if anyone has any solutions on how to remedy this. Thanks in advance.

Austin Albert
Video Manager
Save the Children, USA

Return to posts index

Naveen MallikarjunaRe: Direct Link to Adobe Speed Grade breaking morph Cut
by on Jun 20, 2015 at 5:54:35 pm

No solution, but just discovered I have the same problem. Mac OS X 10.10.2

Not sure what OS you're on but DirectLink from Pr to Sg actually does not work on a Mac. From Pr to Sg back to Pr the first time it's fine. Go back into Sg and big problems. Just an FYI.

Naveen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]