ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Is there a keyboard shortcut to move a clip from Track V1 to Track V2?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul BooneIs there a keyboard shortcut to move a clip from Track V1 to Track V2?
by on Jun 18, 2015 at 5:27:31 pm

Hello,

In my current workflow, after I've selected all the possible clips I might use, I do a second pass where I move the best clips up one track from V1 to V2, and I used to have a shortcut in FCP to quickly move the clip up one track. I forget the exact shortcut, but when a clip was selected, it was something similar to holding CMD & the up arrow key.

I couldn't find anything similar, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has heard of anything like that.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Paul BooneRe: Is there a keyboard shortcut to move a clip from Track V1 to Track V2?
by on Jun 18, 2015 at 5:33:42 pm

Ok.. I guess the shortcut is option + UP arrow key.

I ran into media limits because the audio and video were connected. Ideally I don't want to disconnect the audio from the video, but I suppose in this stage I could disconnect them, and then reconnect them later.

Any workflow suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Return to posts index

Michael RonRe: Is there a keyboard shortcut to move a clip from Track V1 to Track V2?
by on Jun 22, 2015 at 8:29:45 am

You can also just disable linked selection while you move the video clips to V2, than turn it back on when you're done - That way your clips will still be selected and the keyboard shortcut will work, but you wont have to manually unlink and relink all your audio clips.

Return to posts index

Brian DowRe: Is there a keyboard shortcut to move a clip from Track V1 to Track V2?
by on Jun 18, 2015 at 5:34:08 pm

You have to edit/map the Nudge up keyboard short-cut.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]