ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

2 things: NEXT FRAME key command not functioning in record monitor/ TC has 3 digits for frame

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thackston Addy2 things: NEXT FRAME key command not functioning in record monitor/ TC has 3 digits for frame
by on Jun 18, 2015 at 12:49:37 am

Not sure when this happened, but NEXT FRAME and PREV FRAME no longer function on my current sequence in the record monitor. Also the TC now has 3 digits at the frame counter. The source monitor is still standard. A different sequence in the same project has standard timecode and the PREV FRAME and NEXT FRAME work fine.

I made a Dummy Sequence and it's fine too. I've gone into SEQ settings, and Timecode setting and everything looks fine. What setting have I accidentally changed to make this happen? Any idea on how to fix? See attached images for timecode issue. And what's rendering my NEXT FRAME key useless?

Thanks in advance,

Thackston

Stats:
Premiere Pro CC 2015
Yosemite
Macbook Pro Retina
External HD

Return to posts index

Trent HappelRe: 2 things: NEXT FRAME key command not functioning in record monitor/ TC has 3 digits for frame
by on Jun 18, 2015 at 2:33:01 am

Looks like you are set to Show Audio Time Units and Milliseconds. Go to the wrench icon (bottom right) of Program monitor and uncheck Show Audio Time Units. Then right-click on the Playhead Position timecode in the Timeline panel (upper left) and make sure you are set back to timecode.

Trent Happel
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Thackston AddyRe: 2 things: NEXT FRAME key command not functioning in record monitor/ TC has 3 digits for frame
by on Jun 19, 2015 at 12:51:31 am

that was it. thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]