ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Is there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeremy freedsIs there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 10:59:08 am

I am trying to synchronize my audio and video. In order to use that function in premiere, everything has to be on it's own track. There's over 50 clips. I'd love it if someone knows of a script or method to do the deed. This'd be useful for audio anyways.

Return to posts index

Trevor AsquerthianRe: Is there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:29:02 am

You could do it via After Effects - create a comp (choose not to sequence layers) - then export as premiere pro project

Not sure why you need to do this though?

Return to posts index

jeremy freedsRe: Is there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:38:58 am

Well, in order to use the "synchronize" function to sync my audio and video, premiere needs all of your clips in different tracks. Very dumb, but I assume so that it can easily move everything around. Good idea to use AE.

Return to posts index

Trevor AsquerthianRe: Is there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:43:06 am

You might be better off using 'create multi camera source sequence' in Pr itself

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: Is there a fast way to separate all of your audio or video clips onto separate tracks?
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 1:44:20 pm

I second Trevor's suggestions.
Select folder or all clips in Project Window, right click and hit Create Multicam Source Sequence.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]