ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere pro CC export 'crash'

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry MaoPremiere pro CC export 'crash'
by on Jun 12, 2015 at 8:15:58 pm

I'm running into problem with i try to export my video and every time when the export process goes to about 90%, it just pop up a message and say 'sorry, a serious issue has occur require pp to shut down...'
I don't know where the problem is.

Im running IMac 3.4Ghz and 24 GB of ram, and latest version of PP, I don't think there the issue is on my computer. I have several Red Giant plugin applied to the clips like denoiser and colorista.

It worked for once on first time export, but when I go back to re edit the work and export again, it just consistently 'crash' and gives me the message. Plus the export time is extremely long for a 7 min clips, it is estimating 30min export time, but the actual wait is much longer than that.

Return to posts index

Vince BecquiotRe: Premiere pro CC export 'crash'
by on Jun 13, 2015 at 12:26:04 am

Hi Harry,

It could be many, many things, corrupted project, a buggy plugin... If you need this right away, you could just export half of your timeline to ProRes, then do the other half and stitch it together for a final export. Other things to try if you have some time, import into a new project and clear all cache.

Vince Becquiot

Indigo Live | Kaptis Media

San Francisco Bay Area

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]