ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Multi-cam sequence from timeline already sync'd with plural eyes

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul BooneMulti-cam sequence from timeline already sync'd with plural eyes
by on Jun 12, 2015 at 5:39:52 pm

Hello,

I'm editing a wedding video, and I was given the ceremony, already sync'd with Plural Eyes in a sequence.

My question is, how do I turn this sequence into a multi-cam sequence? The instructions I've found, all involve selecting clips in the browser and then making those into a multi-cam sequence.

Thank You!

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Multi-cam sequence from timeline already sync'd with plural eyes
by on Jun 12, 2015 at 8:15:49 pm

Create a new sequence and make sure the "nesting" icon, which is the first icon in the top left of the timeline header, is on, then drag the plural eyes sequence into the new sequence. It should be just one layer of video as it is"nested." Now right click on the nested clip in the timeline and about halfway down the choices you will see "multicam" - toggle to it and hit "enabled."

This clip will now act as a multiclip in this timeline.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Pramod NaiduRe: Multi-cam sequence from timeline already sync'd with plural eyes
by on Aug 9, 2016 at 3:39:19 pm

Dear Sir

I have an issue which goes like this
Software Plural eyes 4.1
Premiere cc 10.3

I have footages shot on three camera on a live event, with separate audio files recorded on Zoom recorder.
Footages of two camera are with me, I will be getting the third camera footages after a week. I wish to start the edit and when third camera footages arrive I want to use it as the third camera using Multy cam operation again as I plan to edit two camera footages using multy camera option in premiere, using the nested sequence.

I tried experimenting
I edited few clips from cam 1 and 2 synced by Plural eyes through extension within premiere (nested sequence for multycam option followed)
After few cuts I flattened the sequence in multycam option and I put third the camera Audio and Video on empty tracks. I used Plural eyes extension to sync the sequence... the error msg was unable to read the sequence. It seems some metadata is missing for the plural eyes to reimport flattened clips/sequence.
My question is, is there another work flow for editing a third camera footages on a already edited sequence. Point is I need to use plural eyes to sync third camera. Seems plural eyes doesn't support clips to be sent back and forth from premiere.

I hope you got what I am trying to ask...

Thanks

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Multi-cam sequence from timeline already sync'd with plural eyes
by on Aug 10, 2016 at 3:52:55 pm

Don't use Plural Eyes for this. Create the multicam in Ppro and and choose sync via audio for the first 2 cameras. Once you've created this multicam source you can add as many cameras as you want by selecting the multicam source in the browser, right clicking, and then choosing "open in timeline." Once the timeline is open simply drop your new material on unused tracks.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]