ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Playback while editing is in Fast Forward!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victor OlaPlayback while editing is in Fast Forward!
by on Jun 8, 2015 at 12:48:56 pm

I am really desperate for an answer right now, because I have gone everywhere and I need to edit a video today in Premier Pro. I noticed that my program playback is in fast-forward, I know this because my recorded video files are a lot faster than the separate speech file, that I am supposed to link with it.

I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER ASAP! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING!

Return to posts index

Dennis RadekeRe: Playback while editing is in Fast Forward!
by on Jun 9, 2015 at 11:28:18 am

Victor,

Please supply some more information for users here at the forum. What camera media was captured? Could it have been a hi-speed camera? Are the video and audio the same length on the timeline? Have you tried any troubleshooting? What are your system specs? What version of Premiere Pro are you using. In short, you've described the problem but not provided any information. The amazing Kreskin we are not!

Perhaps the first thing to try is to trash your preferences and clean your media cache: http://blogs.adobe.com/genesisproject/2011/02/premiere-pro-cs5-maintenance-...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]