ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Third party presets

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ellen MaurerThird party presets
by on Jun 7, 2015 at 12:47:35 pm

Hello!

I want to use Sapphire Edge with AP. I need to customize one of its Film Style presets and use that customized preset. So I saved it, and the only way was to save it in Sapphire Edge preset browser. This way, everytime I want to use that preset I need to open the preset browser of Sapphire Edge. I wonder why the Presets bin in Effect panel of AP can't show this preset. Is very hard to open Sapphire Edge preset browser for all my events in timeline.

If what I said above isn't clear, please let me tell you how this works in Sony Vegas. Any preset of Sapphire Edge can be accessed in video fx tab. Is showing there all saved presets which where customized and saved by the user in Sapphire Edge presets browser. And is easier for me to drag and drop it everytime I need it. Sadly, there is a strange behaviour of Sapphire Edge in Sony Vegas. After some minutes of trying to customize a preset, everything with any Sapphire Edge plugin on turns black, not displaying the event unless I remove the Sapphire Edge effect.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]