ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

(CC2014.2) Project Manager MultiCam not copying clips correctly

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan Quackenbush(CC2014.2) Project Manager MultiCam not copying clips correctly
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 6:54:07 pm
Last Edited By Jordan Quackenbush on Jun 5, 2015 at 6:55:18 pm

YAPMP (yet another project manager problem). On the latest public Premiere release.

Ok, so I'm trying to archive off some finished projects. I always do a Collect Files & Copy, keeping unused clips, and not keeping audio conform or video preview files, no renaming. I set my destination to one of my archive drives. After the process completes, I check the project without being attached to the server, to ensure everything works correctly.

Archived something today, and I check it to find out one of my multicam clips didn't bring the audio correctly from the camera - it just had some random audio clip in there, definitely not the interviewee's answer. Open up the multicam seq itself and the second camera is now linking to a random broll clip instead of the interview clip.

Sure, I could just copy the whole folder in Finder, but a problem with that is the project references media from another project (broll opener) and I'd prefer not to need to manually go in and copy that over, or have to relink the files in the project to where they are in the other folder (which presents a further problem if that project gets moved, etc). Then there's still the larger problem of the Project Manager not working right...

So, ideas? For reference, I've got all 3 XMP options checked in the Media settings, if that helps.

Jordan Q
If I'm posting a question, it means I've Googled it for far too long and couldn't find a solution/answer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]