ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Export time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruno MedinaExport time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 1:34:20 am

Hello, I'm having a huge problem with the export speed in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. See, I edited an about 15 minute long video, it's gameplay footage shot in 1080p, only thing I added was my audio commentary and outro video. I used a reference from a YouTube video to export my video with the best possible quality and everything, Premiere said it was about 910 mbs, alright no problem, I left it to export overnight, about 3 or 4 hours, when I woke up, it had only gone to about...5%? Maybe a little more, and right now it's been more than 12 hours and it's only at 57% and says time remaining 14:10:32, which is ridiculously long. My laptop is a Samsung NP550PSC, with a core i5 processor, NVIDIA Optimus 2GB dedicated graphics card. It's in fairly decent shape, and I use it mostly for graphic design related jobs. I was hoping someone could give me a way to export faster, because Premiere is taking way too long and I still have 5 more videos to export.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Export time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 3:41:44 am

What are your exact export settings?

Return to posts index

Bruno MedinaRe: Export time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 3:51:46 am

My settings.

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Export time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 2:52:44 pm

It looks like you are changing the frame rate from 30fps to 29.97fps, that will slow rendering a bit. Also, you have Maximum Render Quality on, you don't need it if all you did was add audio. Match the frame rate to the original source, let YouTube make the correction if it needs to, and turn off the Maximum Render Quality, see if those two things will speed it up.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

Bruno MedinaRe: Export time ridiculously long, need faster way to export without losing quality
by on Jun 6, 2015 at 4:03:57 am

Wow! Thank you so much, that helped like you have no idea. I'm right now exporting a 1.1 GB, 16 minute long video, that before would've taken me probably close to a day to export, now will only take an hour and a half. It was definetly those two things that helped. Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]