ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC only exporting portions of audio

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan PlowmanPremiere Pro CC only exporting portions of audio
by on Jun 4, 2015 at 8:15:56 am

I've been trying to find other people with this problem and it doesn't seem like there are many.

Basically, when I export a video (H.264/AAC audio) it randomly will drop the songs I put in (not the actual audio, just the songs). Sometimes the songs will not be there altogether, or sometimes they'll play for a few seconds and just stop, but this is extremely annoying, since I have to export the project all over again just to find out if the problem persists.

Sidenote: When I watch the video in the Premiere preview, all audio is there and functioning.

Return to posts index

Jordan QuackenbushRe: Premiere Pro CC only exporting portions of audio
by on Jun 5, 2015 at 7:26:21 pm

Have you tried Rendering Audio before exporting? Does it happen across multiple projects, or just this one?

Jordan Q
If I'm posting a question, it means I've Googled it for far too long and couldn't find a solution/answer.

Return to posts index

Michael RonRe: Premiere Pro CC only exporting portions of audio
by on Jun 9, 2015 at 1:19:34 pm

What happens once you render the second time? Does the audio stop at the exact same point in time, or does it vary from one export to the other?
Is your music on its own separate audio channel (as compared to other audio clips that you are able to hear in the exported video file)? If it is, I would try moving the music to a different track, and re-exporting to see what happens.
How many audio tracks does your project have?

As Jordan said, it might also be worthwhile to try other projects and see if this is a project-specific issue or not.. If you are seeing this problem on more than one project, can you please post a screenshot of your export settings?

Return to posts index

zorro gamarnikRe: Premiere Pro CC only exporting portions of audio
by on Oct 6, 2015 at 11:55:04 am

Hi All,
I got the same problem. I have tried everything,but no luck.
In my case , all filmed with one camera. Its a 2min project which has 8 clips in it.
Inside of the app everything is no problems, just as expected.
Onces it's been rendered out, only one clip got sound. The rest is mute.
I am an ex FCP user and this is my first Premiere project (Nothing important), but i got big important project coming up and I am worried.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]