stems mixes from Protools not synced when imported back in PP CC 2014
by Anhtu Vu on Jun 1, 2015 at 2:03:43 pm
When i imported my final mixes from Protools back into PP CC 2014, it is out of sync by about 5 frames.
Here's my workflow:
- Output a locked pic from PP in Prores and OMF for PT
- Imported the locked pic and OMF in PT, everything is perfectly in sync
- Once i finish my mix, i exported my final 8 mono stems (5.1 and stereo) from protools
- Import the stems in PP with the same pic locked mentioned above, sound is out of sync by about 5 frames.
This is really odd, any idea why this is happening ?
- PP CC 2014 on a nMP, 16 GB ram, iStore SAS (over 1000 MB/s throughput), Kona 3G, Sony OLED monitor, Tangent panels.
- Protools HD 11.2.1, Avid IO HD 16 x 16, Waves Mercury, Cedar Denoise, all sound libraries and session audio are on separate SSD, Avid S3/Raven controller.