ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

what is latest previous version for Premiere Pro CC that will work with Encore in a trial version

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeff cordellwhat is latest previous version for Premiere Pro CC that will work with Encore in a trial version
by on May 30, 2015 at 6:40:19 pm

I need to know what is the latest - previous version of Premiere Pro CC - from this Adobe download page

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=98&platform=Wind...

that works with Encore in a TRIAL VERSION of Premiere Pro CC - so that I can use Encore with my trial version .

I am not a professional or in the industry ; I'm only trying to complete a project to create a DVD which will probably be my one and only project I ever do.

thank you

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: what is latest previous version for Premiere Pro CC that will work with Encore in a trial version
by on May 30, 2015 at 7:45:04 pm

Well, you are out of luck my friend, Encore has been discontinued, and I no longer part of the Adobe suite of apps. And, the list products you attached are upgrades from older versions, you cannot simply choose one and install that as a trial just because it's free, it just doesn't work that way.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: what is latest previous version for Premiere Pro CC that will work with Encore in a trial version
by on May 31, 2015 at 12:37:41 pm
Last Edited By Ann Bens on May 31, 2015 at 12:41:36 pm

Although Encore is EOL its still available through the cloud/Premiere Pro CS6
All apps are available as trial versions EXCEPT Encore CS6.
There has never been a trial version of Encore.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]