ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Fading between two Multi Cam

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hasan KhurshidFading between two Multi Cam
by on May 25, 2015 at 7:16:19 pm

Many of you know that in vegas pro when we are adding multi cam we use the ctrl key to fade between two cam. But in premiere pro how to do this with one key simply fading between two camera angles.

Thank You

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Fading between two Multi Cam
by on May 26, 2015 at 12:53:44 am

You'll have to make a cut and apply the dissolve as far as I know.

Return to posts index

Hasan KhurshidRe: Fading between two Multi Cam
by on May 26, 2015 at 4:06:34 pm

There is no keyboard shortcut for it? And I want it to do in a multicam sequence when changing the different camera angle.

Return to posts index

Herb SevushRe: Fading between two Multi Cam
by on May 26, 2015 at 8:32:40 pm

[Hasan Khurshid] "There is no keyboard shortcut for it?"

If you make a transition the "default" in the effects window you can then apply it with the keyboard shortcut "Shift-D." You can apply the effect to as many clip transitions as you want by selecting them first, then hitting "Shift-D."

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Fading between two Multi Cam
by on May 27, 2015 at 1:36:46 am

There's plenty of shortcut keys for what you want to do. I thought you were asking to dissolve from camera to camera inside a multicam clip. Your angles can be toggled with the number keys at the top of your keyboards. A cross dissolve is the default transition in PPro and assigned to Command D. You can set its duration in Preferences. You can select any transition effect and set it as the default.

So if I was doing what you're doing I would cut the clip (command K) select the second part (D) change the angle (2) and add a dissolve (command D).

Return to posts index

by on May 27, 2015 at 11:35:42 am

Thank You

Return to posts index

by on May 27, 2015 at 11:43:48 am

Secondly if someone know about the computer relationship with rendering, please give some advice. I usually shoot with 3 camcorders @1080p 30fps 24mbps. Then I have to do a multicam of these shoots and they are usually around 1 hour. Then I also have to color correct and add brightness and contrast effect also on all these shoots. Then I want a final output @720p 6Mbps for internet uploading. The rendering usually takes for 1 hour it takes 3-4 hours. How can improve it?

Specification
Cpu 2nd Gen Core i7 2600
12Gb Ram
Nvidia Qudaro K4000

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]