ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Multicam: some video angles black after export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David ReichmanMulticam: some video angles black after export
by on May 25, 2015 at 1:50:21 pm

I've been editing a multicam (3 cams) video and all was working ok (relatively) until a couple of days ago. Now, although the edit plays fine in the monitor and in the Media Encoder monitor as well, 2 out of 3 cameras are turn out dark in the exported file. I've tried nesting the sequence, made sure all track outputs were set to visible, changed export settings, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Multicam: some video angles black after export
by on May 26, 2015 at 12:56:56 am

I had this happen on an older MacPro with a non-Nvidia card not too long ago. Only on some multicam clips. I found that just toggling off and on the layers with the weird clips before export yielded predictable outputs.

I have never had this happen on my iMac at home.

Return to posts index

David ReichmanRe: Multicam: some video angles black after export
by on May 26, 2015 at 3:37:29 pm

Hi Paul,

Although I'm on Windows, my graphics card is indeed non-Nvidia. But in the past, and actually in the very same project, I've been able to export using graphics acceleration without any glitches. This time I even tried "software only" but it's still the same.
The source of the problem might lie in that my sequence is nested several times (as I had to edit a full video first, then take that as a basis for shorter teasers).
So do you just disable/reenable the tracks in the multicam sequence?

Anyhow I was able to bypass the problem by exporting within Premiere instead of through Media Encoder.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]