ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott ClementsHow do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?
by on May 20, 2015 at 6:11:08 pm

How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

Jeff PuleraRe: How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?
by on May 20, 2015 at 7:57:33 pm

Lengthen the audio clip on Premiere timeline BEFORE you click "Edit in Audition". When you select that, it renders a new clip from the timeline clip, so that is the exact length you will be living with moving forward.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?
by on May 20, 2015 at 9:41:32 pm

Yeah, I always cut a little long in Prelude and/or the Source Monitor. Trim in the timeline and there's always enough to use in Audition.

Return to posts index

Scott ClementsRe: How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?
by on May 20, 2015 at 10:00:52 pm

Thanks for confirming my fears, gentleman. "Edit in Audition" can sometimes save me, but it is a very messy workflow. It doesn't really allow you to edit your audio before you fix it and then you better fix it right, because there's really no going back.

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: How do you get handles on extracted Audio - Premiere to Audition?
by on May 21, 2015 at 6:12:11 am

If you are sending the whole sequence to Audition you can set the audio handles in the edit in Adobe Audition setting window.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]