ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Adobe premier CC- Export Media with a Huge Black spot where effect mask was apply

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ignacio IratchetAdobe premier CC- Export Media with a Huge Black spot where effect mask was apply
by on May 19, 2015 at 9:34:21 am

Hi,
I am trying to export a video in Premiere and I applied a Blur effect with a Mask in a few places of the clip, when I exported to Media the area of the mask shows Black (see screen shot) . During editing the effect looks fine.

Please any help will appreciated .

Ignacio

Below is the after exported to media

Here is the during editing look with the effect.

another screen shot of before and after exporting

After exporting a black edge shows

Return to posts index

JP PelcRe: Adobe premier CC- Export Media with a Huge Black spot where effect mask was apply
by on May 19, 2015 at 8:27:38 pm

Previously when masks gave me issues on render it was because of GPU acceleration. Try turning it off and see how that works

Return to posts index

Ignacio IratchetRe: Adobe premier CC- Export Media with a Huge Black spot where effect mask was apply
by on May 20, 2015 at 3:29:08 am

It didn't work, Thanks for your help .
I try to export portion of it and still didn't work.

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Adobe premier CC- Export Media with a Huge Black spot where effect mask was apply
by on May 20, 2015 at 2:14:18 pm

Try applying the effect to an adjustment layer and not on the clip itself. Something's just buggy about what you're getting now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]