ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Has anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tim gallaherHas anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?
by on May 13, 2015 at 11:14:35 pm

I'm not finding anything on CuteDCP and Premiere posted here. I know that PP CC has a plugin, but I'm using CS6 and would love any reviews or feedback anyone has about using CuteDCP.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Chris BorjisRe: Has anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?
by on May 14, 2015 at 4:11:33 pm

I can't speak to CuteDCP (seems like a reasonable package for the price though)

But you could very easily create compliant DCPs with OpenDCP and it costs nothing.

I've made one DCP with it and the client was happy with how it turned out.

Return to posts index

tim gallaherRe: Has anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?
by on May 15, 2015 at 10:21:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. I've read some bad things about OpenDCP's conversion of TIFFs to JPEG 2000s though. But knowing your client was pleased helps. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

Michael RonRe: Has anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?
by on May 18, 2015 at 8:36:58 am

PP CC doesn't have a plug-in, but can natively create DCPs.
If you never installed the 30-day trial of CC, I would suggest you try that and use Premiere CC for exporting the DCP.

Good luck :)

Return to posts index

tim gallaherRe: Has anyone had success using CuteDCP with Premiere Pro CS6 to export DCP files?
by on May 20, 2015 at 5:56:24 pm

Michael, That is an extremely helpful idea. Thanks a ton!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]