ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Titles Look Blurry

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom CameronTitles Look Blurry
by on May 13, 2015 at 2:54:52 pm

Any ideas why my titles look blurry when I export from Premiere Pro CC? The video itself renders nicely, but for some reason, the titles i'm adding using Premiere seem to look very low resolution. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

James StrawnRe: Titles Look Blurry
by on May 13, 2015 at 6:16:54 pm

How about...
"Your issue suggests that the problem is occurring during export. My first instinct is that the bitrate in your export settings is too low. Try using a different 1080p preset and don't modify it. The current YouTube preset has a max bitrate of 16mbps, which is more than enough to achieve crisp text at nearly any size."
-Stan Arthur
:-)

I've been thinking about it too, and can't come up with any more likely scenario than that, given that you created those titles within PrPro and they look okay in sequence + program mon.

Software Quality Assurance - Digital Video at Adobe Systems

Return to posts index

Tom CameronRe: Titles Look Blurry
by on May 13, 2015 at 6:19:20 pm

Thank you James! I've also been playing with different fonts and noticed a huge difference. I appreciate your feedback!

Return to posts index

Tea AndersonRe: Titles Look Blurry
by on Nov 4, 2015 at 5:21:40 pm

I'm having the same exact issue. :( Ugh! It looks so clear and crisp when I'm editing...but even the names of interviewees are blurry. I hate to go through all of this again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]