ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Adobe Premiere Training in NYC?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nik ChinAdobe Premiere Training in NYC?
by on May 8, 2015 at 8:42:49 pm

Greetings,

Anyone have recommendations for a good training facility in NYC (Manhattan or Brooklyn) for intermediate to advanced usage, workflow, productivity tips, etc., for Adobe Premiere Pro with Adobe After Effect?

I'm finishing work on a half hour instructional video for work where I put together several clips, titles with voice overs, and motion tracking to hide a board. I just have to normalize the audio and add some intro and outro music to complete the project.
I learned what I needed to complete the project by mostly poking around in the software, and watching & reading several tutorials.
I'd like to learn much more so that I can be more productive, as I'll probably be tasked to do additional videos.

Thanks,

Return to posts index

Jason GuerraRe: Adobe Premiere Training in NYC?
by on May 9, 2015 at 3:36:58 pm

I don't know of any in person training, but I would highly recommend checking out Lynda.com. Full disclosure, I am a contractor for them, so there may be some bias. However, I also used the site for years before I ever got the job.

They offer a ton of training lessons on all sorts of software, including all the Adobe stuff. They break the topics down by level, so you can look for videos that specifically target intermediate and advanced uses. To get full access to the site, you do have pay, but you can usually check out a few videos in each course for free, to see if you like the training style.

Return to posts index

Nik ChinRe: Adobe Premiere Training in NYC?
by on May 11, 2015 at 2:18:07 pm

Greetings,

I'll see what Lynda.com has to offer.

I'm still looking for recommendations on Adobe Premiere Training in NYC.

Thanks,

Return to posts index

Paul MurphyRe: Adobe Premiere Training in NYC?
by on Nov 25, 2015 at 2:24:52 pm
Last Edited By Paul Murphy on Nov 25, 2015 at 2:27:12 pm

I'm a trainer based in NYC if you're still looking for someone.

I can tailor lessons to whatever skill level you're at - my details are below, plus some free tutorials.

Paul

Paul Murphy
http://www.thepremierepro.com

Return to posts index

Nik ChinRe: Adobe Premiere Training in NYC?
by on May 13, 2015 at 1:28:25 pm

Greetings,

American Graphics Institute looks promising.
https://www.agitraining.com/adobe/premiere-pro/classes/advanced

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]