ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

workflow with wanting to sub-clip a synced up (PluralEyes) seq/clip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Doughertyworkflow with wanting to sub-clip a synced up (PluralEyes) seq/clip
by on May 5, 2015 at 12:56:45 am

I'm very fond of sub clipping. If I don't opt to create new clips (after syncing up) I'm working off a sunk up TimeLine that doesn't led itself to sub-clipping (right?) The alternative is to create new clips that marry the video to the good audio. (that is not a one-to-one relationship with the video originals*) That creates a new set of source materials, and probably a much bigger storage footprint. Then too, you have to tell the client the original shoot materials are not enough to archive and/or reconstitute the edit. It's not that loaded a thing but another layer of complexity and overhead… some clients might find it burdensome.

Do I have this straight and is there a workaround, middle way I have missed?

* I don't have a lot of experience with PluralEyes but can one force a 1-to-1 creation of new files that match the video originals (same in/out & duration)?

Thanks,

Paul

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: workflow with wanting to sub-clip a synced up (PluralEyes) seq/clip
by on May 5, 2015 at 4:15:45 am

Merge clip. Then subclip away.

Return to posts index

Paul DoughertyRe: workflow with wanting to sub-clip a synced up (PluralEyes) seq/clip
by on May 5, 2015 at 12:03:28 pm

Sounds good Paul, thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]