ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Does abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David HonanDoes abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?
by on May 1, 2015 at 12:16:14 pm

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/zymurgy_bucket/colour-eydropper-pre...

Hi from 51 degrees C about to rain York UK :-)

The above link illustrates my problem but here goes... Does abode premiere CC have an eyedropper color picker tool like photoshop? I have to create text from after effects linked dynamically to match the colour of the Yorkshire puddings.

I solved this the long way by taking a still opening in photoshop to get the href but is there a way to do this in prem?

Thanks,
David

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: Does abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?
by on May 1, 2015 at 1:29:56 pm

Where are you making the text?

if you make it in the title tool, then yes....

or you can open .mov's in photoshop...

or you can sample the color in AE

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

Return to posts index

David HonanRe: Does abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?
by on May 1, 2015 at 4:22:21 pm

Making the text in After effects dynamically linking the footage in Premiere. When I see the text over some cakes I see I need to match the text to the colour of the cakes on a table. So the footage i need to sample colour from is in Abode premiere, as far as i can see there is no colour picker in abode premiere :-(

I think its the long way :-(

Return to posts index

Bob RichardsonRe: Does abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?
by on May 1, 2015 at 4:57:01 pm

Open the Title tool... keep a title around with a single text object on it. Arrange the Title window so its always open but out of the way. There is a color picker for various attributes. So even though you aren't actually creating a useable title with this tool, you can use the color picker to find the values you need for your AE-based titles. Cumbersome, but at least you're not switching apps.

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: Does abode prem have a colour picker / eye dropper tool like photoshop?
by on May 1, 2015 at 5:22:35 pm

just copy and paste the clip from Pro into you AE comp

then turn it off or delete it when you are done.

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]