ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

A couple of oddities I can't seem to solve

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve goldbergA couple of oddities I can't seem to solve
by on Apr 30, 2015 at 10:31:00 pm

I've been able to work around these strange issues, but I'd love to understand what is happening here and how to fix it.

1. When I switch workspaces, from Editing to Color Correction and back, the sequence that appears in the timeline window changes to something completely different and I have to go back in the project window and open up the one I was working on again. I could easily start working on the wrong sequence if I'm not careful. I have no idea why this happens.

2. When I reopen a PProj file, the sequence that is "live" when it opens, is often an older sequence, one I worked on weeks ago in the same project. This is even though when I closed the project previously, the most recent sequence was open. So it seems to be defaulting back to some very old sequence layout (layout isn't the right word) and I have to rearrange my sequences again. It sounds like something I need to check in preferences, but I don't see anything that seems pertinent.

Any thoughts on this would be great!

Steve Goldberg
Video Editor
Adobe CC2014 - MacPro

Return to posts index

Dennis RadekeRe: A couple of oddities I can't seem to solve
by on May 1, 2015 at 11:18:52 am

1 - could be a bug. switch to color correction view, switch to correct sequence, save project, close Premiere Pro, reopen. Is it still displaying the wrong sequence? If so, file a bug.
2 - clear your cache and trash your prefs. see if the problem is still there.

Dennis - Adobe guy

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: A couple of oddities I can't seem to solve
by on May 1, 2015 at 2:07:49 pm

I've noticed the same problem in your #2. I'm hoping it is just an annoying little bug that Adobe will get around to fixing.

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved