ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Multicam labels: Can you have the multicam sequence show the inner clips label colors?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Rouric
Multicam labels: Can you have the multicam sequence show the inner clips label colors?
on Apr 29, 2015 at 6:11:28 am
Last Edited By Jeff Rouric on Apr 29, 2015 at 6:14:55 am

So far I'm loving Premiere CC, coming over from FCP7. I'm still in the process of learning it, but so far its audio syncing capabilities are very promising for me. However, two things

1: When I make a multicam, and then I make a cut and switch the angle, I would like the label color to reflect which angle it is on the timeline. It did this in FCP7. I would take all my A cam stuff and make it yellow, and my B cam would be red. After that I'd turn them into multiclips. Then I'd be able to tell at a glance what angles were being used. In Premiere it seems to being doing this inside the nest (if you cmd click the multicam) but not outside it.

2. I would like "same clip" markers. In FCP if you made a cut in a clip and there was no gap or difference between the sides of the edit point (you didn't change anything yet), you would see that edit with a red diamond thing through it. This would also appear in multiclips but you wouldn't get the marker if it was a different angle, regardless of cut. It's a good indication in multicam whether or not your shots are matching or not. I can't imagine Premiere wouldn't have something like this, but I can't find it.

I'm basically running down the list of things I knew how to do in final cut, and translating them to working in premiere.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Jeff Rouric
Re: Multicam labels: Can you have the multicam sequence show the inner clips label colors?
on Apr 29, 2015 at 11:12:50 pm

bump

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]