ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

copying submixes in Premiere Pro CC 2014

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cam khoury
copying submixes in Premiere Pro CC 2014
on Apr 28, 2015 at 8:01:50 pm

Is there any way to copy an audio and associated submix track to another sequence? I edited a music track and created a number of level keyframes and would like to transplant them to other sequences. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Alex Udell
Re: copying submixes in Premiere Pro CC 2014
on Apr 28, 2015 at 9:54:51 pm

Hi

duplicate the sequence and delete/replace the content...

the mix is attached to the track, not the clip...

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

Return to posts index

cam khoury
on Apr 29, 2015 at 1:08:10 am

I've been doing the 'dupe the sequence and paste the video on top' routine but it seems so tedious if you want to try pasting variations onto several cuts. I have 13 music demos and a few spots to audition them in. I did audio edits on the music track and my level adjusts on a sub-mix track. I thought there might be a way to copy the music and it's sub-mix track from my demos into different variations of the spots. It's a bit unwieldy when I have to build new sequences just to hear my various mixes against different cuts quickly. I suppose I'll go back to doing my level adjusts on the actual music tracks from now on as they're actually movable as a simple copy and paste without too much hassle. Thanks anyway.

Return to posts index

Alex Udell
on Apr 29, 2015 at 1:17:29 am

you can always bring your video cuts in as nested sequences on your timeline and stack em....

or just mute/unmute what you want to see played against the audio.

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]