ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Project bin search results seem wrong. Why?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy EngelkemierProject bin search results seem wrong. Why?
by on Apr 28, 2015 at 11:39:48 am

I started the project by creating clips in Prelude and sending them over. A few of them are related to a cooler, so I have typed cooler somewhere in the name of the clip, because that seemed like it would help me later. I sent all of the clips over to premiere and started working.

When I search for "cooler" I get a couple that say cooler, and then I get a bunch more clips. All of the clips that don't contain the name look like they are from the same footage. They all say the media duration is the same.

Is there a way to only get results for the text I'm looking for? If I take clips from a long piece of footage, I could have a bunch of clips showing, making it more difficult to find what I need.

I checked in Prelude, and it searches in the same way.

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Project bin search results seem wrong. Why?
by on Apr 28, 2015 at 2:51:54 pm

Do a Smart Bin. Click that little magnifying glass and restrict your criteria to "cooler" and name.

Return to posts index

Andy EngelkemierRe: Project bin search results seem wrong. Why?
by on Apr 28, 2015 at 3:55:48 pm

That sure seems like a lot of steps for something that Could be so simple.
But thank you for the tip. I will definitely be using more carefully chosen words and bins in the future. I was hoping I could just use words like keywords, and just type it and go. But I guess you have to do more of a 4 step process to find something. :/

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Project bin search results seem wrong. Why?
by on Apr 29, 2015 at 12:55:10 am

You'll figure it out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]