ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan GreenWarp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 2:43:57 pm

Using priemere pro cc 2014, and I have a clip on the V1 track. I broke up the clip into multiple parts, editing out the parts I didn't need. I ran the warp stabilizer on the first clip, it analyzed and worked great, then I dragged the effect to the second clip, it flashes "Initializing" and then the blue banner says click analyze, but every time I click it, it doesn't analyze the clip, it just does the initializing, then goes back to the blue banner.

What can I do to solve this. They are all the same source footage, just clips of each.

Return to posts index

Curtis CosbyRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 8:09:26 pm

First question is did you drag a new warp stabilizer effect onto the clip or did you drag it from the first clip?

Also have you applied any other effects to the other clips? Premiere will not let you do certain things in combination with warp stabilizer.

Curtis Cosby
Multimedia Assistant

Return to posts index

James StrawnRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 10:45:03 pm

What happens if you delete the effect and then re-apply it front he effects panel to the sequence clip? Also maybe try re-starting PrPro if you haven't already.

Return to posts index

tad newberryRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on May 23, 2015 at 10:19:51 pm

yep, i was having the same problem with a single clip. figured it was corrupted or something. i had already tried everything mentioned in this thread. another thread mentioned making sure there were no clips above the one i was trying to process.

there were!

i moved them off the clip, hit "analyze", and away it went! even while it was analyzing, i moved the other clips back into position (on top of my clip that was being analyzed), and it still kept cranking away! i don't recall having this problem before, so i'm guessing it's a new bug with some recent upgrade.

thanks for helping out a bonehead!

FCS3 / Adobe CC
3.33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro
ATI Radeon HD 5870
...and a few TeraBytes o' storage
(then it's on to PetaBytes, ExaBytes and MosquitoBytes!)

Return to posts index

Michael LittyRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Sep 16, 2015 at 2:14:13 am

Thanks for the tip. I tried a variation on your suggestion.

Instead of moving any of the clips, I turned visibility off for the tracks above the track I wanted to analyze.

That did the trick.

Return to posts index

Gilles van LeeuwenRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Oct 26, 2015 at 3:44:46 pm

Thanks for this workaround!

Return to posts index

michael freundRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Nov 11, 2015 at 1:51:26 am

omg you are right. one frame overlap of previous clip in above video track - as soon as i moved it, it worked.

Return to posts index

Pedro LabancaRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Jun 15, 2016 at 6:08:54 pm

Thanks! Moving the clip that was above it and it worked.

Return to posts index

Matthew KleistRe: Warp Stabilizer won't analyze footage
by on Mar 29, 2016 at 12:38:20 am

Same here. I had a single frame overlap and that caused the problem. Thanks for the help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved