ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Exported video, deleted original files, need to add titles at end, don't want to lose quality..

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim ElliottExported video, deleted original files, need to add titles at end, don't want to lose quality..
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 11:04:10 am

Hi. So I am rebranding my video company. I have many videos with the old branding at the end on vimeo that i would like to replace with the same video, but with a different title at the end (get rid of old branding). I don't have the original files for a lot of these videos, only the mpeg file that I exported to vimeo.

Maybe a dumb question, but is it possible to add the new title at the end of the compressed (vimeo-ready) mpeg without losing quality on export?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Exported video, deleted original files, need to add titles at end, don't want to lose quality..
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 11:37:36 am

[Jim Elliott] "Maybe a dumb question, but is it possible to add the new title at the end of the compressed (vimeo-ready) mpeg without losing quality on export?"

Nope. Because you will be recompressing an already compressed video. Whether anything shows up or not depends on the quality of the original video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]