ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Audio unsyncing when exported

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Midway C.jAdobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Audio unsyncing when exported
by on Apr 16, 2015 at 5:21:13 pm

I know I had a different account but.. I don't know my login was and this kinda urgent since I have limited time to get videos done since I'm having surgery next week and want content to keep going up as I recover though I won't be able to sit up and edit.

I've already tried going to sequences and deleting the render data... no luck.

There's no multicam which is what usually causes the issue and I'm using the H.264 setting. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Midway C.jRe: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Audio unsyncing when exported
by on Apr 16, 2015 at 9:29:38 pm

Also since I can't edit I wanted to say it's only doing it with things recorded in Bandicam, no other program.

Return to posts index

Ht DavisRe: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Audio unsyncing when exported
by on Apr 17, 2015 at 3:21:26 am

If you are getting a problem on export, it would seem to be that the frame rate of your export doesn't match your project.

1. Bandicam has recorded a video with a Variable FRAME rate, causing the audio to go slightly out of sync in your sequence. Test: Play through your video in the sequence where the audio misaligns
2. Your audio from bandicam may have a few seconds tagged on to the front or rear (perhaps a few samples of audio) or may have dropped them for one reason or another. In that case you'll have to align the audio yourself. Time consuming but the only way.
3. Your sequence settings may be NTSC 30p DF, which means drop frame 30, or more accurately, 29.97 frames per second. If you set your output to NTSC 30p at exactly 30 frames per second, you'll get sync issues. If you want to fix that but keep the 30, turn on USE FRAME BLENDING. IF you want to match your sequence settings, just check and set them correctly.

Check your playback program and make sure the audio delay or sync counter is set to 0. Some try to "Fix" the audio by adjusting it about .05-.5 seconds. Make sure it's at zero also.

Return to posts index

Midway C.jRe: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Audio unsyncing when exported
by on Apr 17, 2015 at 4:35:55 am
Last Edited By Midway C.j on Apr 17, 2015 at 5:32:08 am

I've just noticed that my raw footage is out of sync too wasn't before. And it's only out of sync in certain video plays. The Windows Media Player give problems, Divx plays them fine. There are episode I recorded in batches and some are fine and some are not. I haven't changed any setting in Bandicam or in Adobe and everything was fine until now and it isn't making sense to me why in some player sin not in sync when others it is. Especially when everything worked fine before.

I've tried aligning the audio in a different way manually, since for bandicam I usually have to tell it record audio in another file as well because whatever's attached to the avi makes a horrific noise. But I've done this several times before and it's worked splendiedly.

I know it's not my framerate in adobe. Everything pops in and out at 60 FPS exactly and I've never had a problem, I'm not understanding if you're saying I'd possible getproblems with that. I can try frame blending but I don't know why it would suddenly not work.

As for the last part about the playback program, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be clearer, please?

Also I tried putting the Bandicam files into virtualdub to try to fix it, it said it couldn't locate a decompressor for the XVid format and that it required a VFW compatible codec and that DirectShow codecs such as ones used with windows media player weren't compatiable. I don't know if that helps with anything, all I know is that VDub can usually help fix thing and I thought maybe it was something messing with the codecs could help.

But I'm at my wit's end and I'm about to hang myself if I can't get this fixed. I'm disabled and mostly housebound from it and the only thing that keeps me sane is working on videos.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved