ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Titles spacing, alignment and paragraphing. ITS AWFUL

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Vilderman
Titles spacing, alignment and paragraphing. ITS AWFUL
on Apr 13, 2015 at 1:24:31 pm

How can I write simply in premiere pro. Its seems the spacing and alignment is a constant drama and the text is just going all over the place and I am having to manually pain painstakingly do it all with tweaks.

ANY RESET OPTION. THIS IS KILLING ME SLOWLY.

thanks

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Titles spacing, alignment and paragraphing. ITS AWFUL
on Apr 13, 2015 at 3:40:32 pm

Are you using Premiere Pro's built-in title tool? Just want to be sure what we're talking about.

If so, are typing in the title tool, or using copy/paste out of another application? If so, what application?

Return to posts index

Ht Davis
Re: Titles spacing, alignment and paragraphing. ITS AWFUL
on Apr 14, 2015 at 4:17:20 am

The tool acts a lot like the type tool in Photoshop. Wherever you place it, it will think you want a new typing object. Place it, type and then remember to drag over areas where you want to highlight (hold down the mouse between letters and drag a little first, then redrag or use shift and arrows to move across text).

Also, if you want to fill a set area, click a corner of the area and drag to start your shape. You can change that shape with the pointer tool.

Other than that, the text objects each act like their own page of text. You can use the justification tools to center, justify and paragraph style them; you can use the graphics options to color and glow them.

IF you want it all as one text object, draw a large square to fill the area you want the text in. You can fill it like a page of text (it will function like a screen sized page). You can vary your text and your paragraph styles just like normal text editing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]