ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Stills out of order to import image sequence for time lapse in Adobe Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew TaylorStills out of order to import image sequence for time lapse in Adobe Premiere
by on Apr 10, 2015 at 4:28:20 pm

I have some jpeg stills shot as a time-lapse sequence that are number as: G00_10001 through IMG_10999. The problem is that there are five separate sequences (G00_10001_1, G00_10001_2, etc.) When I import them into Adobe Premiere as an image sequence, it only takes the first series of images. How do I import ALL of the images for a seamless time-lapse? I am thinking this is an issue around getting them ordered properly, which I have tried several techniques (sorting by name in the folder, etc.).

See the screenshot I attached for more clarity:

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Dennis RadekeRe: Stills out of order to import image sequence for time lapse in Adobe Premiere
by on Apr 10, 2015 at 6:37:09 pm

If the camera captured it that way, it does seem a bit weird and I can see where Premiere Pro might fall down when trying to bring them all in.

Perhaps the best solution is to simply rename the other sequences so that you can bring them in. It is one thing that Adobe Bridge is actually quite good at doing. If you have any semi-recent version of Bridge or CC version, you can look at using the batch function to rename your files so that they import correctly.

HTH,
Dennis

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]