ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Unusual art exhibition, unusual playback, thoughts needed!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
josh satelliteUnusual art exhibition, unusual playback, thoughts needed!
by on Apr 6, 2015 at 1:10:58 pm

Hi all,

I'm trying to help a friend with a forthcoming art exhibition, its a very important show and should be incredible (if I can get the tech to work!)

We are working with multi-channel video & live streamed audio with automated effects. A good friend of ours is building a program intended to run and timecode the audio w/ automated effects with the video but we fear it won't be ready for the show. A very simple solution would be using premiere-pro in preview mode and projecting from that. The timing of the audio is less important than the timing of the automation on top of the audio so lagging between video and audio is not a problem. I'll be using a pretty powerful imac, would you expect I'd be troubled by either the video or sound effects lagging and poor quality if I send a 3 screen wide preview of 1080p to a matrox tripple head2go splitter? I know that no-one projects straight from the preview window, but it seems to be the simplest way of timing live sound effects with video. Can anyone imagine any problems that I've overlooked? I'd really appreciate a few moments of brain power.

many many thanks

Return to posts index

Oki PienandoroRe: Unusual art exhibition, unusual playback, thoughts needed!
by on Apr 10, 2015 at 2:43:59 pm

On top of my head, just make sure you turn off auto save and anything that can take over timeline focus... :)

Sorry for the english, not native speaker.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved