ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Strange problem with Adobe Dynamic Link / Adobe Media Encoder...

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackson Sendall
Strange problem with Adobe Dynamic Link / Adobe Media Encoder...
on Apr 5, 2015 at 4:45:11 pm

Hi, I've been having this problem for a while and it seemed to just appear out of nowhere, I used to make youtube videos and it worked fine then but one day it jsut diddn't work and I've had to use other programs to render and encode my files but I just thought id try to get it all worked out!

Heres a video showing you what exactly happens:

1: when I add my project to the render queue it usually epens up the media encoder but now it does nothing
2: when i try to manually import it it comes up with the error telling me to make sure dynamic link is installed properly etc.
3: I've tried everything i can find online regarding the issue but none of these things make any sort of difference.

I'M COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUMPED!
If anyone could shed some light on the matter or help me fix it that would be a delight!
Thanks

Return to posts index

Oki Pienandoro
Re: Strange problem with Adobe Dynamic Link / Adobe Media Encoder...
on Apr 5, 2015 at 7:20:31 pm

This is more like an issue that you should report to Adobe Support.
Re-installed (clean) i guess..since the dynamic link is broken somehow..

Sorry not much of a help

------------------------------------------
Sorry for the english, not native speaker.

Return to posts index

Ht Davis
on Apr 6, 2015 at 3:23:16 am

Was that premiere pro cs6? If so, you are trying to dynamically link across versions. It only works when you link to encore cs6. Your media encoder looks like cc. Not fully compatible with cs6.
Try this... save your project, and, if you have CC version of premiere, open it with that. Export from there. If not... ...you may have to export through premiere itself. Just click export. There is an option to have all exports be sent to AME in preferences. Make sure you select this in preferences, then just select export. If this closes the window, wait for AME to open. If it doesn't, it is the compatibility issue. If you are in CC across both, you may need to reinstall them, or just check your drive for errors (run a disk check). Clean the media cache database as well. It can get pretty big over time, and it has limits. Dump the whole thing once in a while. It is used heavily in dynamic link.

Return to posts index

Jackson Sendall
on Apr 6, 2015 at 4:56:06 pm

I'm using premiere pro CC and AME CC

Return to posts index

Ht Davis
on Apr 6, 2015 at 9:16:15 pm

Try dragging between them. I've had the same issue with multiple situations across the suite. It's a memory-linkage\process-linkage issue that seems to have arisen from system updates that were supposed to be a protection mechanism similar to sandboxing. Dragging between them associates the readers of the xml once instead of creating a new instance of it.

Think of it this way to see the problem:
---Program A is Running Reader A1, Sends to Program B which runs Reader A2 (both are the same reader program, just different instances of it in the system memory)
---Program B also runs Reader B1 attached to Reader A2, and sends data back along Reader A2, Program A opens reader B2 attached to Reader A1
---A1 cannot access the memory of A2, though they should be the same data, and B1 cannot access B2 though they are the same data, so the linkage is broken, and Program A will typically freeze or crash.

The fix is simple. Drag the pieces to the windows, which will associate the windows to each other, and allow access to the same memory instances. IE Program A and Program B will both Access A1 and B1 xml memory readers and the same clips\locations.

Return to posts index

Jackson Sendall
on Apr 8, 2015 at 12:17:32 am

That seems to give me this error.
http://gyazo.com/fdbeb1f28f8074c70fb6b1b76a131036

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]