ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Changing still image from horizontal to vertival, in monitor when second clip is used for video only, the vdeo is muted ?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert DixChanging still image from horizontal to vertival, in monitor when second clip is used for video only, the vdeo is muted ?
by on Apr 5, 2015 at 7:40:38 am

How do you rotate still image on timeline in CS 5.5.2 PP, when another timeline is open and video is off and audio only is used. ?

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)
Bob Dix Community Member
Bob Dix Apr 5, 2015 5:30 PM

I am using a clip with video off and using audio only on second timeline.

The some still images need rotating, it easy to do that in the monitor when I am not using an additional video timeline. however, I cannot orient the horizontal images to vertical .?

I have turned the second video off and , I am using audio only .

Any ideas ?

Return to posts index

Ht DavisRe: Changing still image from horizontal to vertival, in monitor when second clip is used for video only, the vdeo is muted ?
by on Apr 6, 2015 at 4:24:56 am

1. You need to orient the images before importing them (can be automated with photoshop).
2. can be done on a perclip basis in premiere with keyframe effects (just use the rotate under the position heading)
3. Same as 2 in after effects

I would go with option one. You've already imported the images... ...so I would automate the open, rotate, save, close in an action. Then I would go through and find all the images that need rotating in premiere, then close premiere. Find the files and put a copy in a folder on the desktop (the copy needs to have the same name as the original, very important). Now run the action on the folder. The images should rotate and save with the same name as before. Drop them onto the images folder where the original sits, and replace the original. Open premiere and let it update it's files.

Return to posts index

Robert DixRe: Changing still image from horizontal to vertival, in monitor when second clip is used for video only, the vdeo is muted ?
by on Apr 9, 2015 at 9:00:36 am

Got it,

Thanks,
B

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]