ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

exporting and sequence setting not matching up

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Krystle Patino-Serranoexporting and sequence setting not matching up
by on Mar 20, 2015 at 6:00:07 pm

i use a canon 7d with 1920x1080 24fps for my settings when recording video. in order to speed things along i usually create a new sequence with a new clip so that i don't have to worry about choosing a sequence setting and just letting adobe match my sequence settings to my footage.(also because there are so many options i don't know which one to choose) But recently when i try to export it goes to the preset of NTSC DV 24p even though my sequence and video settings are 1920x1080 24. When i manually change the export setting to 1080i 25 which is the closest option i see it comes out very pixelated. if i click the match sequence settings to export it exports in hi def but it becomes a mpeg file instead of a mov file. I have never had this problem in the past i don't know if its my adobe program or my Canon but i reset the camera to its factory settings and i still have this issue.

If i chose a sequence setting that i don't feel 100% about the preset is to export in 1920x1080 setting. i don't know where I'm going wrong and i don't want to just choose an option without knowing if I'm doing it correctly. Can anyone help me please and thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: exporting and sequence setting not matching up
by on Mar 21, 2015 at 12:36:57 am

Your sequence settings are fine. You are going about the export setting all wrong though. This article will give you a basic understanding of your export options.

Return to posts index

Krystle Patino-SerranoRe: exporting and sequence setting not matching up
by on Mar 25, 2015 at 8:24:46 pm

This article helped so much....Thanks again

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved