I've been working on a project for several months, and have created several different versions of my film. It's a short film--7 minutes in length--and has very few effects. I've had zero rendering issues, until today when I added subtitles with SugarFX. It now takes about 40 minutes to get through 85% of the film and then crashes.
Has anyone had a similar issues, or does anyone have advice on how to proceed?
- I created another video layer by creating a new Title as another layer
- Then I inserted the new title I just created into the timeline above the video layer
-Export only the title/subtitle layer just created as self contain movie, then bring it back in as a movie to place it into the timeline above the video layer where the subtilte is needed.
- I used the title layer as a subtitle layer- insert subtitle effect onto the title layer-adjust as if the title layer was a video layer.
-insert Alpha Adjustment effect into the title layer-adjust the opacity 87% or whatever works your situation-check Ignore Alpha check box option.
-Then add Crop from effect panal-crop top to reveal the video below-adjust edge feather as needed.
-Export what ever format is needed.