ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Abnormal memory consumption during render

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yuriy GaponAbnormal memory consumption during render
by on Mar 6, 2015 at 12:47:07 pm

Hi everyone!
I have this problem: a couple of days ago, render worked like it should: the processor worked a maximum of 20-30% , no matter what the complexity of the material, the memory was consumed to a maximum of 50% ( I have 32 GB), never more, even during a 10 - hour rendering process. What I`ve had for the past couple of days: during rendering memory consumption increases gradually from 10% to 97% during the first 20 minutes and then Premier offers to save the project , because of the lack of physical memory.And the same thing happens during rendering in Media Encoder and After Effects.
25GB of memory is alloocated for all Adobe products , and 7GB for evething else,a stand-alone drive is allocated for cache( 2TB) , and the most interesting thing is that a couple of days ago everything was just fine.The only thing that I did was roll back to the previous True Image image, but I didn`t change the settings ,the system had been running just fine for about six months .
Please,help! Nothing renders that takes longer than 20 minutes,maybe someone`s had this issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved