ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Failure to export anything in PP and AME

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate GreyFailure to export anything in PP and AME
by on Feb 27, 2015 at 9:51:42 am

This maybe something that has been answered already so sorry if this maybe a duplicate (I have tried searching for over a day).

In the last 3 weeks I have been exporting constantly from Premiere using AME. Everything has worked fine, sometimes AME would crash but it was no biggy as it was only every few days and a lot of things had been exported successfully. Now suddenly I am unable to export anything from AME or PP, both programs open fine and they both go into exports fine, AME will queue and PP is happy to work completely normally and begin exports. However, no matter what it is I try and export, doesn't matter which settings I choose, both AME and PP crash around 25% of the way through an export and now I am dead in the water with my work flow.

I have tried the following -
Restarting the computer (I know this sounds daft but before now my comp had been on for 3 weeks solid)
Reinstall of both programs (while holding shift to purge settings on restart)
Exporting different files
Exporting with different settings
Exporting through AME
Exporting through PP

I am using the following -
OSX Yosemite 10.10.2
iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011)
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Creative Cloud Suite - all up to date

Has anyone come across this before or any ideas what I could do?
Perhaps I have missed certain folders to delete when uninstalling and reinstalling?
Is there a cache somewhere that is full is now crashing the programs because of it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Failure to export anything in PP and AME
by on Feb 27, 2015 at 1:59:58 pm

Can you export other sequences from other projects?

Does it make a difference if you switch the renderer from Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Nate GreyRe: Failure to export anything in PP and AME
by on Mar 10, 2015 at 10:12:07 am

After a 3 hour phone call to adobe I managed to get this working. I found it had something to do with corrupt plugins, as they don't uninstall when the program gets uninstalled, only by manually removing them and replacing did the whole process start working. If anyone is looking at this issue experiencing the same thing then they should know that nothing exports, even exports that don't use any plugins!

My only issue now is after a week of successful exports, I have the same issue and I can't find the folder I deleted the last time... I have also spoken to the company that supplies the plugin so maybe they need to update it or I need to stop using my comp so vigorously!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved