ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Forgive me this may be a stupid question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cory WrightForgive me this may be a stupid question
by on Feb 21, 2015 at 5:19:00 am

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to premiere pro as well as the possibilities of adobe cc. I am a photographer who is making his first foray into film making with a colleague.

The issue we have at this moment is working remotely on the same project. We both have premiere pro as part of adobe cc, but we are looking for a cloud based solution in order to store master files (clips) as well as edited works in progress. My understanding is that there has still not been an upgrade available from adobe that allows you to expand your cloud space beyond the 20gb I currently have. We will need 1TB in order to accommodate all footage as well as working files.

Ideally, we would be able to find a solution that offers either of us to pick up editing on a project where the other has left off, but from my (limited) understanding files stored in other cloud solutions (Google drive, dropbox) cannot be referenced properly by PP.

I'm sure this has been addressed before so forgive me for repeating it once again. That said however, I hope that the speed at which new services are being offered means that there will be a solution to the issue.

Many thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Forgive me this may be a stupid question
by on Feb 21, 2015 at 3:35:05 pm

There's Adobe Anywhere. You'll need some serious money for that though.

Return to posts index

Joe EvaristoRe: Forgive me this may be a stupid question
by on Feb 25, 2015 at 3:32:28 pm

Can you edit with proxy files?

You export low-res files for editing, and then replace it with the large files before final export.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved